We are here to help you buy or sell a home in California. We save you thousands when listing your home with us and we deliver 1st class service when helping you buy your next home.
Here are some answers to some common questions we get all the time:
- Do I have to pay anything upfront? NO! Many “Flat Fee” models out there make you pay thousands of dollars upfront to list your home. They also will not refund what you have paid them if your home does not sell. We think that is wrong. If the agent does not sell your home, you could lose your $4,000 – $6,000 deposit.
- When do you get paid? We get paid when your home is sold! Other “Flat Fee” companies that charge you an upfront fee pay the agent their commissions when the listing is taken, not when it is sold. There are many complaints about those companies because the agents do not call the clients back in a timely manner. Why would they? They have already been paid all the money they have coming to them. If you hired someone to paint your home, would you pay them the day you hired them, or when the paint job was completed to your 100% satisfaction?
- Do I have to do all the paperwork and negotiations myself? Absolutely not! Every listing we take is assigned to an experienced agent properly licensed in that state. The agent will complete all paperwork, review all offers and help you with any negotiations. Our agents will also open escrow and title for you to get the ball rolling.
- Since I am paying a much smaller amount than usual, do I get less marketing of my home or help from my agent? Not at all! We place your home on the MLS service and put a sign with flyers in your front yard like a any other real estate company, but we do much more than that. We build a website for your listing, broadcast your home on all the popular real estate search engines (Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc), push your home on all social media sites, mail your homes information to the 100 nearest homes, advertise on Google, Craigslist, and other major sites. And so much more.
- Do I HAVE to use you as my agent on my next transaction. We do not require that. We really do believe in clients for life and we hope to have earned your trust when we listed your home that you will want to work with us on all future transactions. It is not required though.
- Can you recommend a lender for anyone who wants to buy my home? Absolutely. We have relationships with a few different lenders that we know have a high degree of professionalism.